This photo is of one of the many sculptures lining the (bridge) Pont Alexandre III. It was built between 1896 and 1900 and is known for its Art Nouveau lamps. Tsar Alexander III of Russia laid the foundation stone in October 1896, and had to be built so that it would not block the view of the Champs-Elysees or the Invalides when finished. It was inaugurated, like many other structures nearby, in 1900 for the World’s Fair. Have a nice week-end.